Friday, May 15, 2020

Hogs and Kisses - Crafty Catz #506

Friday May 15, 2020

Welcome back to my blog.. I have different cards posting today.. This card is for the challenge starting over at

Our theme this week is OUTDOORS

Our sponsor this week is Dr. Digi's
I am using the image called Beryl the biker. I colored the image with copics. I used some Quick Quote chalk ink and Stampin up bushes for the road plants. I stamped the Cottage stamper sentiment.. Which made me laugh because it can be either the animal hog or the bike hog.. I love that I had this old old stamp and could use it. I used Tech. Tues. banner die. 

Challenges:
Jan's digi stamps  May - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 438-439 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 571/2 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #48 - anything goes/ opt. nature
Shopping our stash #420 - oh the places you'll go
Digi choosday wk19 - anything goes
Fab n funky #481 - hand colored

11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, That image is just fab, she is a very cool old girl isn't she, love your card.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card can all most feel the wind in my hair Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

A great card, I love the ink stamped grasses, happy weekend xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Billie is this you on your trip to your classes she looks like she is having a fab time in freedom on the road

brenda said...

A super fun card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our Anything Goes theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, I could Harley stop grinning... Handsome masculine creation! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good luck in the drawing. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Wendy L said...

A wonderful image on your lovely card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card Billie, love the plants around the the image and great sentiment too, stay safe and have a great week xx

Donna said...

Great card, love the image!
Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Oh The Places You'll Go" challenge!

Pat K said...

Fun card, great colouring and love the stamped background. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Mummylade said...

Wonderful image :). Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts.