Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Just a card to say - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday May 5, 2020

Hello.. We have an image in the Bugaboo Store called
Oval Rose Frame..

Check out the design teams creations using this image over at Catch the bug.


I colored this image with copics. I then used My favorite things oval stitch die and went around the edges with Quick quote chalk ink. I found this pretty designer paper so used it and stamped the Simon Says sentiment and used QQ chalk ink along the edges. I finished with some Stampin up jewels.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #632 - feminine
Krafty chicks #505 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 18 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #396 - anything goes
Inkspirational #212 - photo insp.
Sweet stampin - bright and beautiful 
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Crafting happiness #47 - anything goes / opt. birds
Use your stuff #397 - flowers /opt. butterflies





3 comments:

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Ohw tullips and greens... two of my favorites! Awesome card! Deezy artxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is beautiful. Great paper to go with your image.

Nonni said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring looks great and I love the paper you used. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!