Thursday, May 28, 2020

Happy Birthday - Catch The Bug - Oldie But Goodie

Thursday May 28, 2020

Hello.. Today is OBG - Oldie But Goodie day over at


This is my card using the image called Cupcake Tower.. I colored the images with copics. I went parts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added to a piece of green card stock. I dug through my scraps and found this pretty tiny flower print. I used Simon Says scallop border and added this to the side of the red scrap. I stamped the Denami Design vertical sentiment. I added all the pieces to the card front. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
Simon Monday - circles


2 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Yes Please, I'll take one of each. Cute card Billie

Furrbster said...

That backing paper goes fabulously with the image!

Hugz Tinz