Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I'm nuts about my dad - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday May 26, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share using a new image that is in the Bugaboo Store.
Called Nuts about my dad - boy
Check out the design teams creations using this fun image over at Catch the bug.


There is a girl and boy image. I chose to use the boy image.. It comes with the sentiment and I thought it would make a great father's day card so Stamped and heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment and used Tech. Tues. banner die. I colored the image with copics. I used Spellbinder rectangle die to cut out. This wood designer paper looked like a good choice for the background and helped with the manly part of the card. I finished with an epoxy heart. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
The paper girls #200 - all about the boys
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
My time to craft #432 - food stuff  (peanuts are food)



3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm sorry Dawn, but saying "Your nuts look great" just sounds awkward and just makes me feel like I have the skin/lining, which again sounds funny stuck in my throat. I just couldn't do these they were too weird for me, lol. The wood grain is wonderful and I know that you put this in the store.

Tammy L said...

Love this image and sentiment. So cute and it goes well with the woodgrain background. Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

And dad's sure do love puns! A great card for any dad!
Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Girls Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Paper Girls Challenge DT