Friday, May 01, 2020

Sending hugs - Crafty Catz #504

Friday May 1, 2020

This is my other card for the challenge going on over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. SENDING HUGS


Our sponsor is Star Jam Lines


I am using the image called Mother and baby bear 1.. So cute. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added this to a pink card stock that I ran through the large dot embossing folder. I stamped the My favorite things sentiment and cut it in half. I added the top sentiment with some twine tied around the end. I added the sentiments with some foam dots and finished with some Epoxy hearts and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the flowers.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #46 - anything goes / opt. occupations
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #632 - feminine
Krafty chicks #505 - anything goes



9 comments:

Janette said...

Such a sweet card, lovely image and something everyone is so desperate for right now Billie, a hug...xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

Another beautiful and cute card, stay well xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the scene you've created here it's an adorable card xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. Great scene. Those little teeny tiny hearts are wonderful.

Janis Lewis said...

So sweet. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Janis Lewis said...

So sweet. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Lori Turner said...

Awww...this is adorable, Billie! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxox

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'adore cette carte pleine de tendresse.
Très belle colorisation.
Prenez soin de vous.
MaryannG