Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Time to Celebrate - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday May 19, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share using a new image that is in the Bugaboo Store.
Called Baseball Catch 2
Check out the design teams creations using this fun image over at Catch the bug.


With this image I thought it could make a great birthday card, or if your child plays baseball this would also be good. I colored the image with copics and using My favorite things die cut the image out. I found this scrap of designer paper and a red scrap that went well with it so heat embossed the Stampin up sentiment and using Tech. Tues. banner die added this to the card. I added a little enamel star. I miss seeing my great grandchildren playing sports this year. I hope next year things are back to normal.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Polkadoodles wk. 20 - anything goes
QKR #398 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids
The paper girls #200 - all about the boys
Use your stuff #398 - patterns

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Judy V said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us for Week 20 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

missgailly said...

Cute image. It reminds me of when I used to play catcher so many years ago. I probably stuck my tongue out when I was trying to catch. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Great combination of image and paper for a boy card!
Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Girls Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Paper Girls Challenge DT