Friday, March 31, 2023

Have a beautiful day - Happy little stamper watercolor

Saturday April 1, 2023

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES  - WATERCOLORED / DIE CUTS


This is my card. I stamped the Stampin up images and using Prima watercolors painted the image and some of the background. I added the sentiment. It was left over from another project and I didn't care for it but thought perfect for this card. I don't know who the sentiment is by but the die is My favorite things.


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #657 - anything goes
Simon says Wednesday - anything goes



4 comments:

Nandini said...

So sweet and pretty! I love the cute flowers.

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Such a sweet card! I love it when an element that didn't work previously is perfect for the next project. LynB xoxo

Karen Letchworth said...

Another stunning card, Billie. Thanks SO much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday and please stop by again soon.

Helen said...

Very pretty Billie!! Great design.