Friday, March 10, 2023

Best wishes - Crafty Catz #628

Friday March 10, 2023

Hello

Time for our weekly challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / SPRING

this challenge over at Crafty Catz is just for fun. no sponsor

Again.. Stampin up products. I have a friend that sale the product. She has a monthly bingo we do on zoom and we pay a small fee to play 6 games. we have about 5 or 6 of us that play.. I use my winnings for products so that is always fun and this is one of the sets I won. I thought it was too pretty to color. The large die  has a 12x12 paper that you can cut the image out of. there are a few smaller flower and dies in the set. This was a fun fold card. See images below. 


Folded the first flap to the left and die and stamped here.


Folded the next flap to the right and this is where you can write your sentiment and sign.


 Challenges:
The paper funday #51 - anything goes / brew-tiful
Creative fingers #250 - anything goes

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a fantastic card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is so beautiful and what a lovely idea to have a bingo where you can win such lovely stash.
Hve a lovely weekend.xx

Donna Walls said...

That is a gorgeous floral image and it looks so nice left as grayscale. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon. I'd also like to invite you to play along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too.
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge