Monday, March 13, 2023

Just a note - Make My Monday #196

Monday March 13, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
SPRING COLORS

Another card using Stampin up products.. I started using a block and smushing colors that pleased me and made me think of spring.. the flower, sun, grass, weeds.. lol.. and then using various stamps did the images. I backed onto a piece of black card stock then the yellow card base.. very easy card to create and using an acrylic block as your stamp with the colors smooshed on it really is easy and nice. get crisp side lines.



 Challenges:
Love to scrap #160 - anything goes
Simon Monday - whatever the weather



2 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

beautiful love your card TFS over at LTS this month. Hope to see you again in future challenges. Elaine DT x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Lovely choice of colors and stamps. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us over at PIP Challenges!
Hugs