Thursday, March 09, 2023

Believe in your dreams - Cardz 4 Galz #194

Thursday March 9, 2023

Hello

Well we have a new challenge over at

I am the host for his challenge so I chose
VELLUM.. let's see some creative ways to use vellum

I am always stumped with using vellum so that is why I chose this for the theme. I hate when the adhesive shows and so for todays card I stamped the "There she goes " sentiment on the vellum with stazon ink. I then took some scraps of Stampin up designer paper and cut the frame . Then using the larger die  I cut out the sentiment piece. I adhered the vellum to the frame. I adhered down the center that came out of the frame and then added the vellum/frame piece. I took some Paper trey ink flower dies and die cut some vellum flowers. I took a Stampin up punch and created some more flowers out of scraps. I used Quick quote ink and distressed and layered the flowers. I added the SU leaf swirl and flowers. I finished with some left over diamond painting drills to the flower centers. I like that no adhesive is showing.. 


 Challenges:
Simons Monday - emboss it (background used emb. folder)
Daisy chain #72 - flowers
The paper funday #51 - anything goes / brew-tiful
Love to scrap #160 - anything goes

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card design and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon. Also, I would like to invite you to play along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

dj said...

Beautiful die cut flowers...arranged so perfectly!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
—Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

Lynda said...

I too struggle with vellum and adhering it - great job. Love the colour scheme - and those flowers....? Great layers and distressing. xx