Friday, March 31, 2023

Pretty flowers - Crafty Catz #631

Friday March 31, 2023

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / EASTER

Our sponsor is Jan's digital stamps


I colored the pretty flowers with copics. I used Lil inker die and cut out and added to some DCWV designer paper. I kept a sentiment off the card as I don't send out Easter cards. so this is more of the Anything goes theme vs. Easter. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and added some left over Diamond painting drills. I added some dots to the vase with gold and white gel pen.


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #657 - anything goes
Simon says Wednesday - anything goes

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful spring flowers Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Billie, I love the image its so pretty.xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Billie. You really do the most amazing artwork with digis. It always amazes me. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so very grateful for you and the art you share with us. God's blessings on you, my friend. I appreciate you.
Karen

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured - a lovely bright and cheerful design.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a wonderful card! Makes me feel like it’s really spring. We got a light snowfall yesterday in Alberta. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for Anything Goes week.
Diane - DT