Wednesday, March 08, 2023

If you met my family - Crafty Gals Corner #241

Wednesday March 8, 2023

Hello

We're back with a new challenge from 

Our theme is
MAKE IT GREEN







For my card I used the So Getta Steampunk gears.. I colored the image with copics. I added her to the designer paper and added the Tim Holtz snarky sentiment. I used the Spellbinder die and made some corner pieces. I tried to keep it green with her clothing and background. Cute image and was fun to work with. 


 Challenges:
The paper funday #51 - anything goes / brew-tiful
Love to scrap #160 - anything goes



5 comments:

stampinwithanita said...

What a fun fun card! Perfect sentiment to go with her, too. Well done! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

Donna Walls said...

Funny sentiment and matched the expression on her face! Lovely coloring too. Thanks for linking up at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Pia S said...

I love her hair and sassy style! Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

Meggymay said...

Thank you for linking this card with us at Try it on Tuesdays. Its a great quote to go with the image you used,
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

Your steampunk leprechaun is adorable. And makes a really fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika