Friday, March 03, 2023

happy birthday - Crafty Catz #627

       Friday March 3, 2023

       Hello

           It's time for a new challenge over at

Crafty Catz #627

         Our theme has been chosen by me.. 

     ANYTHING GOES / BALLOONS


We don't have a sponsor for this challenge so we got to create a card with any images. I chose to use Pretty Pink Posh balloons and fox. I colored with copics. I used a piece of designer paper and Newtons Nook city stamp and Ranger ink and created a town below..  I can't wait to see the cards you create with Balloons. 


Challenges:
Crafty animals #70 - anything goes animal
Critter crazy #72 - anything goes animal
QKR #462 - anything goes



6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a lovely fun card, love the colourful balloons.
Have a happy weekend.xx

Sioban said...

This looks like a great card for children. They would like to imagine animals going up in the hot air ballon.

creationsnz said...

Hi Billie. What a cheeky little fox peeping over the basket, and a lovely scene. I know how he feels, I love balloon riding. Thanks, fox, for joining Critter Crazy challenge, CarolG

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very cute card, Billie! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges again this week!
hugs!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie:
I love the hot air balloons and your lovely design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week, my friend.

Jana Forrest said...

Billie I love your card. Balloons are near and dear to my heart. We have NW Arts and Air Festival here in town on the end of August. I usually go to the launch on Friday Morning. Love your balloons and the cityscape. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest