Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Head over heels about you - Do-Al (l) creative #75

Wednesday March 1, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
CATS

I just got this stamp set from Stampin up and there are a cat images. I love cats but so allergic to them that I can't have one.. but love seeing those cute videos and seeing photos of them.  I stamped the kitten on a My favorite things circle. I added a strip of blue ribbon under the cat. I then cut the orange out and ran it through an embossing folder. I added to the Quick quote background paper. The sentiment is from the set and using a Tech. Tues. die cut it out and added the two Simon says hearts.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #70 - anything goes animal
Critter crazy #72 - anything goes animal
QKR #462 - anything goes



4 comments:

Sioban said...

That about sums up cats, you never know how they get into the positions they do. Great card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful stamp, love your paper and sentiment, a lovely AW! card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Jana Forrest said...

Billie this card is soooo cute. Love the stamp set you have used. Great choice of colors. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Doris Klein said...

Lovely make and your image makes me smile! :-) Great work Billie

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2