Monday, March 06, 2023

you make life a bloom with joy - Aud Sentiments #299

Monday March 6, 2023

Hello

WE'RE BACK..  Tangii Crain has taken over Aud Sentiments..
We have a few changes.. 
We are monthly with a mid month reminder.. Starting the first Monday of each month..
We have no sponsors so we get to use our own products.. YIPEE!!
We have a theme each month and still requires to have a sentiment showing.


Our theme this month is 
ST. PATRICKS or RAINBOWS



For my card I went with Rainbow colors. I took Ranger inks and smooshed and dried and repeated till I got what I wanted. I then took Prima watercolors and created some splatters and such. I stamped the Stampin up flower and using Prima wc. I cut the background apart and stamped the Reverse confetti sentiment and added the flower on puffy dots. I added a few white dots to the flower center with a gel pen.


 Challenges:
QKR #462 - anything goes

2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Your background is awesome! I love smooshing because every time you do it the result is different. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

Tangii said...

This is fantastic Billie! I am so in LOVE with that background!!!!