Saturday, April 01, 2023

You are always loved - Do-Al (l) Creative #76

Saturday April 1, 2023

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
TRIANGLE CORNER POP UP CARD


I had to go to U-Tube to find out what a triangle corner pop up card was. I then figured out what I wanted to create so gathered the papers and images. The papers are from Pressed petals. The image is a punched Stampin up scotty. I used some black flocked paper. I used a Hook line and inker large dog bone and used versa mark to give a look to the Kraft paper.  The sentiment is from Stampin up. I added a dog eye. The curry looking paper is from stampin up. The circle dies are My favorite things.  I love this fun card.


This is the card open. I used a little piece of double sided washi tape to the white area when I folded it so it would stay closed. but the U-tube said to add magnets.. 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #657 - anything goes
Simon says Wednesday - anything goes



No comments: