Wednesday, April 12, 2023

So glad you're on of my peeps - Crafty Gals Corner #242

Wednesday April 12, 2023

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
EASTER / and or SPRING







I am using the Chicks in a basket from Polkadoodles. I colored with copics. I added to some Moda scrap designer papers. I added some Ranger inks around the corners. I sent over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. The sentiment is from Tech. Tues. I finished with some Stampin up half pearls. I love the spring colors. My daffodils are up and some other spring flowers are coming up. Plus the weather is warmer.
Challenges:
Four seasons - April - anything goes spring
QKR #464 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 14 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 14 - anything goes



 

5 comments:

Mellzcraftz said...

OMG!!!! I adore your colouring of the chicks in a baskets - They are just adorable. I love, love love your card. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Pamela Duncan said...

This image is my favorite from the collection. Great coloring too! Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Crafting. Pam, DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

What an adorable card and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Wendy said...

What an adorable card! I love those little chics and your coloring is bright and colorful. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute basket full of spring chicks and gorgeous card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner