Tuesday, July 20, 2021

you're so cool - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday July 20, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Ice cream day  I love her long hair.. I colored the image with copics. I added sand stamp with a Rubber baby buggy bumper stamp. The grass is from rubber Seed and both are stamped with Stampin up ink. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the ice cream. I added the Simon Says sentiment. 


Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
Daisy chain #54 - dies and/or stencils (stencil)
Lemon shortbread #150 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 29 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #15 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #105 - anything goes
Simon Says Monday - food or drink
Use your stuff #427 - summer fun



 

6 comments:

Sue said...

Sweet card Billie hugs x

Dawn said...

So cute with all that icecream.
Thanks for sharing at 'Use Your Stuff' hope to see you again.
Dawn/DTeam

NanaConnie said...

Precious image, Billie, and I wish I had that much ice cream today! :-D It's hot, hot, HOT where I live. It's wonderful to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Nunzia Carusio said...

What a cute image e beautiful card. Thank you for choosing to join our Challenge at Polkadoodles.
Hope to see you again soon.
×
Nunzia

missgailly said...

Wonderful card and fabulous colouring! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Tammy L said...

This is such a fun, vibrant card. I love the colors and the image. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Coordinator