Friday, July 09, 2021

Happy Birthday - Crafty Catz #559

Friday July 9, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / CAS with SENTIMENT

Our sponsor is Star Jam Lines


This is my card. I am using the image Gnome watering can.. I colored the image with copics.. I was confused on a couple of places to color.. Now that it's done I think I messed up..or did I?? hum.  I used Spellbinder die to cut it out. I used my dry wall mesh and Ranger ink for the background touch of color. I finished with the Jessica Lynn Original sentiment stamped with Ranger ink and Stampin up die.


 Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
Mix it up #51 - anything goes / opt. aperture
Digi choosday wk. 27 - anything goes
Daisy chain #54 - dies and/or stencils (die/stencil)

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Love the bright cheerful colours you have used,this is gorgeous.xxx

tilly said...

He looks gorgeous in those nice bright colours, some images are hard to colour until you make a start xx

Janette said...

Hi Billie, well its a really cute card and I love the background too. As for messing up, not sure but sometimes its so hard to tell whats what on some of these images.xx

Sue said...

Fabulous CAS card Billie and love the colours too hugs x

Francesca said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Scrapping4FunChallenges!

Madison said...

So adorable. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison