Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Hello - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday July 6, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Tobey Skate.. I can't find him in the Crafty Sentiments store.. sorry.. I colored him with copics and created the background so it looked like a skate park. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink.  I added the Simon Says hello die cut and stamped the sentiment and added this to the card. 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #566 - stamp act
Love to scrap #147 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - travel/adventure



5 comments:

Sue said...

Great background Billie and love the image hugs Sue x

Heather said...

How cute!! The background you created is fabulous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Janis Lewis said...

Perfect background for your image. Great card. Thanks for joining Crafting Happiness Challenges with all of your cute creations!

Mia said...

Beautiful card and I LOVE the background! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 14 at Gem of a Challenge!