Saturday, July 03, 2021

Time goes by a lot - Catch the bug Saturday

Saturday July 3, 2021

Hello

We have a few more changes over at Catch the bug.. Starting today 

July 3rd. Saturday we will be a monthly challenge vs. every two weeks.

Also Sunday Sketch challenge will be monthly starting 

July 4th. Sunday vs. every two weeks. so first Saturday / Sunday each month

 We have a new challenge going on over at

Catch The Bug

Our theme is

ANYTHING GOES



This is my card using the image called Bugaboo Brat 1  I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink.  I added the My Favorite Things sentiment on Quick Quote scrap. I added a couple American Crafty hearts. 



Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 497-498 - anything goes
Digi choosday - Wk. 26 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #566 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes


2 comments:

Danni said...

This is so sweet! I love the added clouds! Thank you for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

Ellen said...

Great card, well done!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen