Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hello life - Crafty Sentiments

           Tuesday July 27, 2021

           Hello

 It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES



I am using the image called Faith Hi.. I can't find her in the store but sure if you're interested in her you can asked the store.  I colored the image with copics. I used Rubber Seed and Stampin up ink to create the grassy seaweed. I went over the mermaid tail with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added some gems to her hair bubbles and Nuvo drops to the air bubbles. I added to a piece of blue card stock then to the flip flop dp from Memory box. The sentiment is from Tech. Tues.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
QKR stampede #424 - anything goes
Use your stuff #427 - summer fun
Polkadoodles wk. 30 - anything goes

2 comments:

missgailly said...

What a sweet little mermaid. Great card! Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Tammy L said...

Great card. You've got some great detail in here and lovely layers. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Coordinator