Thursday, July 01, 2021

You bring sunshine - Cardz 4 Galz #150

Thursday July 1, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
GET INKY

This card is quite INKY.. I got a new stamp set from Stampin up. It's the  distress large background. I used Simon Says purples and inked up the stamp in my Misti and this is the result.. Awesome huh? I then took some die cut Stampin up leaves and added them to the layer. Then I stamped Tech. Tues. flowers and using my copics I colored in the image. I die cut it out and added. The sentiment piece I used the darker of the Simon Says ink and just smooshed it over the strip and then heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment. I added to the card and then added a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  I can't wait to try other ink colors on that background stamp.


 Challenges:
Creative fingers #211 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #102 - anything goes / opt. flip flops
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #566 - stamp act



3 comments:

Lynda said...

Lovely inkyness Billie. That background really does highlight the flowers xx

Sue Jackson said...

Such a pretty card! The contrast between the yellow, solid flower and the distressed blue background is stunning! Really, a beautiful, inky card!

Mari said...

Lovely card. The flowers are awesome. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.