Monday, July 05, 2021

If you met my family - Make My Monday #152

Monday July 5, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
ANYTHING AIRBORNE



I have not used this image in like for ever.. It's an OLD Art Impressions gray rubber stamp. I stamped and colored with copics. I used my ground and cloud template and Ranger ink. I added the snarky Tim Holtz sentiment which says "If you met my family you would understand".. I thought it was a funny sentiment and I can just see that one bird saying it..  


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #566 - stamp act
Crafty animals #52 - anything goes with animals
Love to scrap #147 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
QKR stampede #423 - anything goes
Simon Monday - fun and quirky



4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

Sioban said...

Yes I can understand the comment entirely, it applies to my family. Great image never seen it before, makes a fun card.

Dawn Phillips said...

This just made me chuckle. Love Dawn x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant, image and sentiment, Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT