Thursday, July 29, 2021

Looks like you are - Cardz 4 Galz #152

Thursday July 29, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
DIES/PUNCHES

This is my card. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink and created the sky. I then took Kraft card stock and tore a rough edge and used Ranger ink to dust across the edges. I added to the card base. I then took My favorite things stamps and water colored with Mission paints. I added to the card. I added some Stampin up foliage and a MFT butterfly and bird.. The sentiment I added to the bottom. 


 Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
Mix it up #51 - anything goes / opt. aperture
Sweet stampin - create your own background
Use your stuff #427 - summer fun
My time to craft #462 - no pattern paper
Shopping our stash #450 - quit bugging me 
Little red wagon #612 - Bette Davis eyes (any eyes)



4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, that is a fantastic sky, wow I love it, gorgeous card.
Hope your well.xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue x

Chana Malkah said...

You created a wonderful scene for your butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash1
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT
The Color of Cards, Owner

Kate said...

What a wonderful scene, Billie!! I’m loving that gorgeous yellow sky!!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper