Friday, July 02, 2021

Hi! Crafty Catz #558

Friday July 2, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. DOODLE IT add some doodle


Our sponsor this week is
SheepSki Designs

I am using the fun image called Masked.. This has been so many of our lives this past year +.. I still wear my mask when I am out even though we are vaccinated. This was a fun image to color and I used my copics. I added him to the card base and then used a gold pen and did the doodle lines around the image.  I can't wait to see your doodle work.. 



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #102 - anything goes / opt. flip flops
Lemon short bread #149 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a cute card, that image is just gorgeous and love the doodling.
Hope you have a good weekend, maybe not as hot for you I read your temps were through the roof, take care.xx

tilly said...

a lovely card and each one so different xx

Sue said...

I love Sheepski images and this one is so cute loving your colouring and layout Billie hugs x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the Doodles frame!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

Roberta Cercato said...

This gnome is beautiful!
It's cute!
Thanks for attending Scrapping4funChallenges.
Roberta DT