Tuesday, July 13, 2021

you hold the key to my heart - Cardz 4 Guyz #275

Tuesday July 13, 2021

Hello

I have a card to share for the challenge starting over at

Our theme this challenge is
KEYS


When I was doing my commenting a few months ago I came across this style of card.. Arrow fold card   It looked like a fun card so I wrote down the directions and here is the link above.. I also didn't have a key stamp, stickers, papers with keys but I remembered few months ago when I was cleaning out my craft items I had a bunch of keys. This is like a sturdy cardboard.. ?? I know it's not metal. I added some fun ribbon through the key hole. I thought perfect and had no meaning to me so was great for my card. So digging through my Stampin up dp I saw these cute bee paper and thought it would work. I also didn't have a sentiment that would fit but I had one of those punch letter sticker guns so created the "you hold the key to my heart". I die cut some DCWV hearts with Stampin up and Spellbinder heart dies. The one down on the right side wing area holds the card top down, it just slips under the edge of the heart.  this was a fun card to create and will do again.. 



 The inside of the card. I did adhered down the fold. I added the heart as I didn't get a good point on the inside signature part and other heart on right side is what holds the flap down. 



Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper- anything goes
Cute card Thursday #690 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 499-500 - anything goes
Daisy chain #54 - dies and/or stencils (dies)
Creative fingers #212 - anything goes
My time to craft #461 - ribbon/bow
Crafting happiness #104 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkie #2128 - anything goes



4 comments:

dj said...

What a fun fold...I have not braved any of these fun fold cards that have been showing up all over the cyber world!! You rocked it though!! Great "romantic" inspiration for our "key" challenge!!

Sue said...

This is a fabulous fold card Billie! hugs Sue x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this fold and it looks great with the paper and the key. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

Cazro said...

Hi Billie, Wow! Such an interesting fold in your entry. I loved how you tackled the 'key challenge, so nice to see you share with us at My Time to Craft. Thanks for joining us. Love Caz. DT