Friday, December 04, 2020

Warmest winter wishes - Colour crazy - wk. 48

Friday December 4, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES.
no pre colored digital colored images.


Our sponsor for this challenge is


I am using the fun image called Winnie winterland candy cane elf. I colored her with copics. I went over parts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added her to a piece of card stock and then a piece of Christmas designer paper. I heat embossed the Paper Trey Ink sentiment.


 Challenges:
Inkspirational #227 - photo inspiration
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy

6 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Waouh ! Superbe coloration.
MaryannG GD

Monique Nicole Fox said...

So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

Marina said...

Love all the green on this cute card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Lindsey said...

Great colouring of this sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie!

I'm behind on commenting so I'm trying to get caught up today, so hang on as I check out every single one of yours because you know how much I love your creations. This little cutie is just the sweetest. I do hope your holiday was great and that your 2021 will be amazing!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys