Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Happy Holidays to the coolest - Do-Al (l) creative #48

Tuesday December 15, 2020

Hello everyone.. Are you ready for Christmas?.. one way or another.. 
I know I am sending out more Christmas cards this year than usual.  

We have a reminder for the challenge going on over at 

Our theme is WINTER WONDERLAND


Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps 
and I am using the image Snowman Topper Star


I colored this cute image with copics. I went over the star and wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used Lil inker stitch die. I found this gold scrap so added this to the white card base and then added the image. I stamped the Sugar Pea designs sentiment and heat embossed. I used Tech. Tues. banner die. I finished with some snowflake sequins and dotted some gold Nuvo drops to the center of the snowflakes.


 Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes
Chocolate baroque Dec- anything goes
Allsorts #602 - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's #520 - Christmas /opt. word Merry
Simon Monday - ice cold





7 comments:

Kathleen said...

A super fun image, great colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute snowman, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge

brenda said...

I think lots of us are sending more this year Billie, it's one way we can send some cheer to others in these difficult times.

Such a fun bright and happy Snowman card, many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge this month.

B x

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card over at Allsorts Christmas theme;-))m

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card and so fun.

cm said...

Awww...your snowman has planted a smile all over my face! Adorable image; fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol

flossbite said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.