Sunday, December 13, 2020

Day 2 Catch the bug - Christmas Chaos

Sunday December 13, 2020

Day 2 Catch the bug  Christmas Chaos

See the theme below.. It's a sketch
I love sketches


I am using the image called Christmas Moose Ornaments.. I found some different papers in my scrap box so laid this out to make sure I liked it. I then colored the image with copics. I went over the ornaments with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I ran one of the card stock pieces through an embossing folder. I added three sequins and topped with Nuvo drops. The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Design and I stamped it with Stampin up ink. I used My favorite things circle die.
 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #45 - anything goes with animals
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas
The sisterhood of crafters - anything goes Christmas
Krafty chicks #537 - Christmas
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 50 - anything goes
QKR stampede #409 - anything goes
Sparkles Christmas #119 - non traditional Christmas colors
Crafty Hazelnut's #520 - Christmas /opt. word Merry



8 comments:

Heather said...

So super cute, and LOVE those papers! Very fun layout, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

cass said...

Cute card with a pretty patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Darlene said...

Awe what a cute image! Great design Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Nance said...

Very fun card, Billie with that adorable Moose. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week. Happy Holidays!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Adorable Christmas card
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous with the sparkle and shine.

Tammy said...

Another cute card and image Billie, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Tammy x

Jeannie said...

The CUTEST reindeer ever! Your coloring is great and the color combination and papers you used really work together. That sentiment of course is perfect.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys