Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Enjoy the little things in life - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday December 8, 2020

Hello.. It's Tuesday so over at 
Catch the bug it's New Release day.. 
(I think this is an older image.. but I could be wrong - Jodie is having computer issues)



This image is called Christmas Mouse Cocoa.. I colored the image with copics. I went over parts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used My favorite things circle die.  For the background I used a stencil and Ranger ink. I added the image and I cut apart the Dylusions sentiment and added to the card. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #45 - anything goes with animals

2 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Cute card, Billie! I love your stenciling! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Sladjana Perisic said...

I absolutely love that sentiment, it is so true. Super adorable card, Billie! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)