Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Merry Christmas - Crafty Gals Corner #214

Wednesday December 9, 2020

Hello everyone.. We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme for this months challenge is 
TIS THE SEASON


We have two sponsor for this challenge 


Our second sponsor is The Paper Shelter
I am using the image called My Christmas Snowball



For my card I used the The paper shelter image. My Christmas snowball. I colored her with copics. I backed her to some Christmas paper and added the twine and snowflake sequin and topped with a red sequin.  I went over the globe with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.


Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Polkadoodles wk. 49 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #519 - Christmas / opt. quick and easy
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas


 

2 comments:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

So cute. Thanks for playing along with UYS.

missgailly said...

Great card and cute image. Love the snow globe. Thanks for playing along at Use your Stuff - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy