Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Snow happy - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday December 15, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Snowman Bell.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I found this page of designer paper I tore out of an old old magazine. I finished with the "snow happy" Your next stamp and "Merry Christmas" Paper Pretties. using Stampin up ink. I used SU and TT. dies. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops to the centers. 

Challenges:
Love to scrap #140 - winter wonderland
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy
Jan's digi stamps - Dec. anything goes
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas
Simon Wednesday - let it snow
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes
My time to craft #447 - monochromatic Christmas
Polkadoodles wk. 50 - anything goes
Allsorts #602 - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's #520 - Christmas /opt. word Merry
Simon Monday - ice cold


 

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great colour and striking background, lovely image too. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

JanR said...

Love that sentiment! And those snowflakes too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Lindsey said...

Your snowman is so cute! And great colours, too. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Linby said...

a lovely jolly card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Mel Sanz said...

Can't go wrong with a snowman. Very cute 😊

MagsB said...

What a cute image, Billie! I love the non-trad shades of purple, too. Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft.

love Mags B x

Lisa Lynn said...

Love those colors.

Julie Odil said...

I love that snowman, Billie! Great colors. Thanks for joining us at JDS Challenges. Julie, DT member

Jeannie said...

What a pretty snowman all dressed up and the look on her face really does match the sentiment and a brings a smile of course too.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Such a handsome snowman. Thank you for sharing your manly creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Stay Safe. Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator at Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

Helen x