Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas cards for my brothers

 Thursday December 24, 2020

These two cards are for my brothers and their spouses. I saw this idea on 
U-tube Ema Lefebvre. 

I used my Mission gold water colors and did a gold Kuretake gansai watercolor around the edge. I added the embossed Simon Says sentiment. 


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 470-472 - anything goes (card 2)
A gem of a craft challenge wk. 26 - anything goes (card 1)
Sweet stampin - last min. Christmas (card 1)
Crafting happiness #76 - anything goes (card 1-2)
Simon Monday - celebrate (card 1-2)
Paper minutes #672 - Christmas / New Year (card 1-2)
Little red wagon #581 - Merry Christmas (card 1-2)




4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your stamping design. Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Merry Christmas!
:) Janis

Fiona said...

I love the elegance of these cards - that gold round the edge really finishes them off - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

Pat K said...

Gorgeous design on this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Kate said...

More wonderful cards! So very striking!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper