Monday, December 07, 2020

thank you snow much - Always Fun #192

Monday December 7, 2020

THERE WILL BE NO CHALLENGE THIS WEEK OVER AT 
ALWAYS FUN CHALLENGE

Hello.. We have a new challenge over at 

our theme is SNOW DAYS / WINTER

I used a bunch of snowflakes from Simon Says and stamped them and white heat embossed. I used Ranger ink and went over the card. I wiped off the excess ink from the snowflakes. Using a piece of Stampin up vellum I heat embossed the SS sentiment. I used SS scallop die and then added to the card. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.


 Challenges:
Love to scrap #140 - winter wonderland
Fab 'n' funky #505 - winter wonderland
Crazy 4 challenges #564 - blue Christmas / or blue card
Sweet stampin - let it snow
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas




3 comments:

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous!!! I LOVE blue and I Love snowflakes; so this is perfect in my book!! So elegant, specially with the vellum sentiment!
Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute. Thanks for playing along with UYS.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elegant and lovely. Thanks for joining our 'Let It Snow' Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT