Friday, December 11, 2020

Merry Christmas - Catch the bug - Bugaboo free Friday

Friday December 11, 2020

Hello 

We are getting ready for our Christmas Chaos over at 

So this is the perfect time to grab this free Friday image and 
get ready for a week full of fun starting tomorrow Saturday the 12 - 18th... 


This image is DeDe reindeer..  I colored her with copics. I liked the blue / silver colors so went with that. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the gray areas and the ornaments.. I added her to a piece of green card stock and then DCWV designer paper. I stamped the Simon Says and Paper Trey Ink sentiment 

Challenges:
Use your stuff #412 - winter / snow / Christmas
Cute card Thursday #664 - anything goes
Sparkles Christmas #119 - non traditional Christmas colors




 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a cute image - love your coloring! Great non-traditional colors for sure! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

cass said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Tammy said...

Adorable card Billie, I love that fun Bugaboo image! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Tammy x