Monday, December 21, 2020

Love you so much - Make My Monday #138

Monday December 21, 2020

Hello.. 
I am the host over at

which  means I got to chose the theme
CREATE A WATERCOLOR / SMOOSHING/ALCOHOL INK -BACKGROUND


I chose watercolor background. I used Mission Gold watercolors. I took some perfect pearls and did some splatters on it. I set it aside to dry for a couple days.  I then took some black card stock and Simon says die and cut it 3 times and layered the word to make it sturdier. I stamped the SS sentiment and heat embossed. I trimmed it out and made it into a banner. Once the background was nice an dry I added the sentiments and finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops in the center. I love the colors. This would be perfect for anyone and so quick and easy to make. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys - holiday joy - sending joy
Cute card Thursday #665 - anything goes

3 comments:

Lynda said...

very vibrant Billie - great combination of colours and the black die cut really stands out xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your background. Great card. Great technique. Great skill.

Jeannie said...

Absolutely beautiful background and love the pretty sequins you scattered all around. An amazing sentiment too.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys