Friday, November 02, 2018

Your kind heat make mine happy - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday November 2, 2018
 
Hello and welcome to my blog. 
Today at Colour  Crazy Challenge we have a new challenge.
As always it's ANYTHING GOES
we are a color challenge so no pre-colored image.
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Lemon Shortbread
 
This is my card using T. shirt soda girl.. I found some cute girly designer paper for the background. I then took a piece of green scrap and using my Simon Says edge die I did the scallop edge. I added some Lawn fawn twine. I added a Pink Fresh heart over the know. I colored the image with Copics and added her to the card front. I won a Close to my heart stamp .. an a lot more.. from a challenge couple months ago.. So I stamped the sentiment and added some Spectrum noir to the heart and then added Glossy accents.  I hope I have inspired you to create and play along at Colour crazy.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 358-359 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #554 - anything goes


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling image and beautifully colored too! Love those super cute papers that go perfectly with it as well! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card especially that DP.

Marge said...

Oh very fun and pretty card, Billie ! Your pattern background really shows off the lovely girl . I love other details used for embellishment, too. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge