Friday, November 23, 2018

Cow pile - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday November 23, 2018
 
It's Free Friday at Bugaboo..
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 

The Free Friday image is called Cow pile.. Funny huh??  I look at my neighbors cow's when he puts them in the field next to ours.. I love looking at them. They cover over to our back field, so when they do I can see them from my craft room windows. I always enjoy seeing them. So relaxing. I love living in the country.  Well for my card I colored them with copics and used my cloud template. I cut them out with Taylored Expressions postage die. I added the image to 7 Gypsies paper. I found some buttons in my stash that kinda have the brown/cream colors.
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes
Cupcake inspirations #458 - shades of brown
Crafting from the heart #229 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkie #1846 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #14 - anything goes
Penny's paper - crafty #407 - anything goes



5 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant Billie!! What a fun card,

Hugz Tinz

crafty said...

Oh dear. I originally read this as cow pie! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Trina P. said...

Adorable, Billie. This is perfect for the shades of brown challenge. xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your scene is just too cute.

Lady Joyful said...

Such a fun card! Really cute. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, sorry for how long it's taken me to comment. Life got a bit crazy!)