Thursday, November 15, 2018

Warmest winter wishes - Creations in pink

Thursday November 15, 2018
 
Welcome to another monthly challenge at Creations in Pink
create a project where the main color is pink
 
 
 
 
 
 Our sponsor is Star Stampz
 
I am using the image called cup of cocoa.. for me it's coffee.. I need too many marshmallows in mine to make it healthy.. For my card I colored her with copics. I used some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the image.  I used My favorite things stitch die to cut her out. Using Stampin up ink  I stamped the sentiment from Paper trey ink and using Spellbinder banner die to cut it out. I used DCWV glittery leaf paper and a scrap of pink for the base. I finished with some Doodlebug sprinkles.

Challenges:
As you like it - monochrome or rainbow? (monochrome - like the different way you can use the same color to create a great card with interest)
Scrapping 4 fun #128 - winter
That's crafty - winter wonderland
Crafty Hazelnut #411 - atg -Christmas/ opt. buttons
A gem of a challenge #231 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - Christmas

7 comments:

The Enticing Creation said...

Nice card...Thanks for playing at our ongoing challenge scrapping4funchallenges....good luck and have a nice day

Hugs

DT Rituparna

Lia said...

Cute image and yes: it seems to be cold!
Lia DT S4F

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Billie. I love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Monika Reeck said...

yay cute litte lady Billie and sweet color of her outfit all in pink and green sweet DP too you have choosen and nice sentiment in Pink
I never added sentiment in pink
will remember your tip
hugs
Monka

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Adorable and she looks so cozy
thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Shylaashree said...

she is so cute. Such a wonderful colouring and you have created a beautiful card. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT