Thursday, November 01, 2018

Live. Laugh. Love - Creative with Stamps #32

Thursday November 1-30, 2018
 
Welcome back to a fun challenge at Creative with Stamps #32
and our theme is FEATHER
 
 
 
 Note: CWS Challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.
 
 
I have been wanting to use this stamp and now is the time. It's an old Reverse Confetti stamp and sentiment. I've had it and just ran across it the other day so put it aside to create my card. I used Ranger inks for the background. I stamped the peacock feathers in black. I love the contrast. I added the sentiment on foam dots and added some Nuvo drops.
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 358-359 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #226 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #554 - anything goes

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trina P. said...

Beautiful! Great background... love the colours. x

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is beautiful and that background is perfect.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the distress ink colors you used as the background for those marvelous feathers. Fantastic card, Billie.