Friday, November 09, 2018

Faith - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday November 9, 2018
 
Welcome to my blog and my card for the challenge at
Colour Crazy Challenge.
Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES
 we are a color challenge so no pre-colored images.
 
 Our sponsor is Scrap N' Dipity


I am using the image called Emma Geisha.. I found the blue background paper and thought it looked oriental. I then found some gold looking paper and using an old wooden stamp from Inkadinkado. I stamped the bamboo. I colored the image and fussy cut her out. I used a silver and white pen and did a design on her Kimono.  I used Stampin Up Asian stamp and stamped the Faith and using a SU stitch die cut it out. I went around the edge with a sparkle pen. I added some gold rayon thread behind the sentiment piece then added this to the card.
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #79 - anything goes
Love to scrap #115 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes
As you like it - monochrome or rainbow? (monochrome - like the different way you can use the same color to create a great card with interest)


5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty image and the papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is gorgeous. Love all the gold.

Brenda said...

This is such a cute little girl. Love the wonderful Asian feel! Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Squirrel x said...

This is such a great make, thanks so much for sharing your craftyness with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx