Saturday, November 10, 2018

Happy birthday - Catch the bug Saturday

Saturday November 10, 2018
 
Are you ready for a new challenge at Catch the bug???
Our challenge them this week is SOMETHING YUMMY
Check out the design teams creations at CTB
 
 
Well Yummy to me is carbs.. I would rather have donuts but cake will do.
I am using the image called make it snappy happy birthday which can be found in the Bugaboo store
Using scraps I created the background. For the plain colored scraps I used embossing folders.. I then colored the image with copics. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and sequins / pearls from Stampin up. This was really quite a fast card to create. I hope I have inspired you to create.. or go bake a cake.. lol

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #79 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #259 - anything goes
QKR #321 - anything goes

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous colours, Billie, Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image and the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine said...

What a great patchwork background! Such a fun way to frame that whimsical cake!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Billie, and those colors are wonderful.

KathyA. said...

Love the layout, colors and textures on your card. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]