Sunday, November 11, 2018

Grateful for you - Always Fun challenges #84

Monday November 12, 2018
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at
Our theme is PUMPKINS
 
 
I love this fun pumpkin by PSX. I stamped this on Bristol paper and colored with Zig markers using water to spread the inks around. I created two of them.. I then used Tech. Tuesday grateful die and cut it out using gold foil card stock and the second card is with navy blue card stock. I layered three to give depth. I then stamped the for you and heat embossed. I layered the image on black and then this awesome designer paper. I hope I have inspired you to create.

 
 
I decided not to use designer paper but the same navy blue card stock that the grateful was die cut from. I embossed the for you in silver.
 
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #79 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #129 - thanks - giving
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #178 - thankful
Simon Wednesday - thanks / thanksgiving
Crafty catz #347 - anything goes/opt. Christmas
Crazy 4 challenge #460 - cas
Simon Monday - thanks / thanksgiving
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes

7 comments:

GerJanne said...

Hi Billy,
Your cards are both beautiful. Your coloring with the Zigs is great!

Lisa said...

They are both so gorgeous!! I love the fabulous pumpkins!! They are colored so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janette said...

These are just gorgeous cards Billie, do love pumpkins, and you coloured them up beautifully...Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck this week..xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful cards! Such a lovely design, the pumpkins look amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

ankitag612 said...

WOW! I am in awe of your coloring of the pumpkin. So so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

Jana Forrest said...

Billi your card is perfect. Your coloring and design of your card are beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful cards Billie and great colour work on the pumpkins,thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx