Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Deck the halls - Aud Sentiments

Thursday November 22 - December 3, 2018
 
Hello .. Aud Sentiments #217 challenge is here. 
Our theme for these two weeks is
Christmas / Winter + Sentiment
 
 
Our sponsor for these two weeks is Paper Nest Dolls


I am using the image Reindeer Ellie with Ornament.. I colored her with copics and used Lil inker stitch die. I found some scraps of paper so created the back ground. I used My favorite things banner die and using PTI sentiment and Stampin up ink I stamped the sentiment. I added a ribbon and tied a knot at each end. I used PTI holly and SU ink to create the holly. I added some red Stickles for the berries. I went over  the bows, and ornament with Wink of Stella.

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #128 - winter
That's crafty - winter wonderland
Make my Monday #84 - winter foliage
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 494 - cas Christmas
Craftyhazelnut #412 - Christmas / opt. H (holly)
Use your stuff wk. 338 - photo
Double trouble #15 - photo, winter fall, sparkle
Word art Wednesday wk. 362-363 - anything goes
Fab n funky #417 - Christmas




10 comments:

GerJanne said...

She looks so innocent....lovely card!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card - love the image thanks for sharing!

Trina P. said...

Aww... very sweet and festive. xx

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Elaine

Suzanne Reynolds said...

How sweet, the girl is adorable and love that they are both dressed up as a reindeer, great coloring and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! She's so sweet!! I love the reindeer kitty, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy L said...

Great card and I love the fun DP. Awesome image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff, and don't forget to stop by Double Trouble Challenges our partner for this challenge and enter there as well!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card design Billie. Love the blocks of paper and fab image. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

papercraftingprincess said...

Colored so perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is so stinkin' cute.