Friday, November 30, 2018

So thankful for this day... 1 coffee card.

Friday November 30, 2018
 
Coffee lovers blog hop is happening again.. 
Friday November 30 - December 7..
I always look forward to this fun time to create lots of coffee cards. This theme is Fall/Winter 
 
I have a card to share. I used Stampin up die and Tech. Tues. sentiment. I added some twine. Very easy and fun cards to make. Great use of scraps. The background is a scrap of Quick quote paper. I stamped the coffee cup with a Hampton art all over stamp. I distressed the coffee cup with Ranger ink. I had a negative die on my desk and I added it behind the coffee cup..
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 362-363 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #232 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #210 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #230 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1847 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #431 - anything goes
Coffee lovers  blog hop -fall/winter

18 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Lovely coffee themed card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, wonderful coffee card.

~amy~ said...

Billie, love the warmness of your design. Such a pretty card!

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous background on your lovely coffee card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the beautiful golden colors on this card.

Hetty said...

Love it! Such a great background and wonderful cup.

Wendy said...

Your color choices are stunning together!! What a beautiful card ( I love coffee cards!) Thanks for sharing this beauty with us all at PIP Challenges!
Wendy PIP DT
https://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

Barbara S said...

I especially love the beautiful background on this wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Love these colors and the distressed look! Very pretty!

Laura S. said...

I adore the earthy tones on this card!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Artisctic Inspiration
DT Maria

Leanne said...

As always love your cards, wonderful and now I think I need a cup of tea/coffee.

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Leanne DT/4CC

Fikreta said...

so beautiful card and so nice colors!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie:
I'm happy to see that you're participating in this fun event. And, it means you're a fellow coffee lover. I always enjoy visiting your blog because your cards are fun, bright and they always make me smile. Hope all is well.
Blessings,
Karen

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous card and I love all of the text and bright colors Billie

StampingbugKerry said...

Great fall card. So pretty!

ankitag612 said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the fall theme colors with a coffee cup. Just what one needs. Warmth when the temperatures fall. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Merry Christmas. xx Ankita