Thursday, November 08, 2018

Kiss kiss, I love you

Thursday November 8, 2018
 
 
I wanted to try to create a tag.. I seem to have issues trying to get things to work.. so went simple on this one and love it.. I started by using Marianne tag die using the added top piece that die cuts also. I then stamped the cute Reverse Confetti panda and sentiment. He needed grounding so used washi tape. I added a few Simon says hearts. Finished off with some ribbon and cording.. There was no coloring for this tag. So quite quick and simple to make but oh oh so cute.
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #79 - anything goes
Addicted to stamps #168 - anything goes / opt. ribbon
Crafting from the heart #227 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1844 - anything goes
Papercraft #24 - friendship
Creative moments #156 - anything goes/opt. use as much white as possible

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is so cute and love the simple clean lines. I struggle with tags yet have friends make the most amazing ones

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable.

Tracie said...

This is just so cute. I love the topper. You did a great job with this tag. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Izzy Scrap said...

What a lovely tag ! This little panda is so cute and I love you kept it simple just in black/white/red. And what a fabulous sentiment for a friend. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

This is so cute.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (ATSC)