Friday, July 08, 2022

you drink too much, - Crafty Catz #603

Friday July 8, 2022

Hello

 We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor is Pink Gem



This is Glamorous Rita.. I colored her with copics.  I added some blue to her hair to give her a fun in style look.. (I just stay with the natural gray that I've earned over the years).. I added some white dots to her dress with a gel pen. I used a gold pen for the tassels on her earrings and star.. I used Kat Scrappiness die and added to some scraps I found in my scrap box. I finished with a Tim Holtz snarky sentiment and some diamond drills.



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #125 - anything goes
Lil patch #185 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #619 - stamp act

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely card, reminds me of me and my friends out for a birthday shindig lol xx

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the extra little things you added to this image with your gel pens! Thanks for linking up to the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT