Monday, July 18, 2022

I'm in no shape - Make My Monday #179

Monday July 18, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
OUTDOOR SPORTS


For my card I really don't have any outdoor sports images.. well I do it's a football player.. but didn't think of it till later.. I chose this one first thinking of gymnastics.. This kitten(Make an impression) is working out and getting ready for his gymnastic olympics.. The sentiment (Annticipation) makes me laugh cause I can relate to that for sure..  I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. 



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #125 - anything goes
Critter crazy #64 - anything goes/with animal
Daisy chain #65 - no designer paper
Polkadoodles wk. 29 - anything goes

4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Don't be daft, round is a shape - lol. And if I fall over when exercising you can roll me home. Love Dawn x

Rachael said...

What a fun card - I love the sentiment, that's so me ha ha! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Polkadoodles, good luck! Rachael

Jane Savage said...

Super fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

MeSi said...

Such a fun card :) Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com