Thursday, July 28, 2022

You are simply - Cardz 4 Galz #178

Thursday July 28, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
BLACK / WHITE / and ONE OTHER COLOR


For my card I found this black and white dot from Quick Quote and I cut a piece of rust card stock and added below the dotted. I added to a black card stock. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and added some diamond drills. The flower is from My favorite things it's an awesome die. I love creating with it.. it just makes the card bulky so better if given in person.. 


Challenges:
The paperfunday #43 - anything goes/opt. day at beach
Digi choosday wk. 30 - anything goes

1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Very pretty card and I love the black/white with a Pop of Color theme. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
XX